Summing Up 2010
December 1, 2010 Leave a comment
As we enter the last month of 2010, I have been thinking about what we have achieved this year and how we can do better next year. 2010 was particularly good for Affinity Express. I’d like to share with you some of what we have accomplished.
- We celebrated our ten-year anniversary. We have grown from a 125-person embroidery digitizing company to an 800-person advertising and marketing production company. This year, we celebrated our success, but also set our sights on what we want to achieve next.
- We added several of the largest clients in our history in the category of multi-media publishers and on-boarded them in record time.
- We were included in the 2010 Global Services 100. We were thrilled to be one of the “companies that define global outsourcing”, especially as we’re the only provider 100% dedicated to marketing and advertising production on that list. And it’s gratifying to be among bigger outsourcing companies such as HCL and TCS.
- We were featured in the Inside Business TV show hosted by Fred Thompson and aired nationally on the Fox Business Network on Saturday, June 26, 2010.
- We conducted a client satisfaction survey for graphic services in which we were rated four (out of a maximum of five) on quality of graphic work and price.
- We expanded our interactive services, starting by bringing in a Chief Digital Officer and a Director of Interaction and Web Design to gain more focus and depth in our interactive services offerings.
- We completed one million orders via IDEA, the Interactive Digital Entry Assistant that is one of several workflow tools we developed at Affinity Express, and that many of our graphic services and document creation clients use to place orders and store files.
- We increased our commitment to community service, getting involved with Go Red for Women and a program for street youth, designing cards for military care packages, and encouraging employees to volunteer their time.
- We expanded our online presence, starting this blog in May, building profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and trying to engage more closely with our clients and employees.
- We launched the Learning Center to streamline and improve training programs for our global team.